• Name: Sulfur SeipnirBrief Biography
• Pronounciation: [Sull-Fur] [Sep-Near]
• Meaning: An abundant, multivalent non-metal.
• Nicknames: Sulfy
• Actual Age: 20
• Birthday: July 28th [Leo]
• Species: MTT Yol Hybrid
• Gender: Female
• Allergies: None
• Sexual Preference: Straight
• Occupation: Mechanic
• Martial Status: Currently dating Specter
• Hair Color: Maroon (Is it dyed? Is it natural? You'll never know!)
• Eye Color: Cerulean
• Height: 5'10"
• Alien-esque Saliva Flavor: Tangerines
• Clothing Style: Clothes that are stylish but easy to move in. Skirts aren't usually in the equation.
• Body Type: Slender
• Personality: Realistic but still somewhat optimistic, headstrong, likes to joke but tells it how it is, and tries to keep a cool head.
• Default Expression: Confident smile and unphased
• Posture: Straight, arms crossed, leans slightly to the side
• Dominant Hand: Right
• Voice: Low Soprano
• Likes: Cars, Motorcycles, Trucks, and Power tools
• Dislikes: Shoes, when people start to panic, hysterics, arguing for the sake of arguing
• Favorite Subject: More of a hands on type of person than textbook
• Favorite Color: Burgundy
• Favorite Food: Orange Cream Cupcakes
• Favorite Season: Summer
• Least Favorite Food: Anything that's too bland
• Hobbies: Fixing cars, building things with her hands, and races on occasion
• Usual Mood: Confident, jokes around, and doesn't really care for political correctness.
• Dark Version of Self: Irritated, unamused, blunt, and sarcastic
• Light Version of Self: Likes to joke and is basically one of the guys.
• Weakness For: The latest car gadgets, tools, and cupcakes.
• Sleep Pattern: Heavy sleeper, moment she hits that pillow she won't wake up unless forced to.
• Cleanliness: A lil sloppy, drops clothes on the floor on occasion then quickly forgets about them but is generally clean.
A tomboy at heart. Sulfur realized her true passion when it came to machines when her cousin Nitrogen first started to develop an interest in them. Together they spent countless hours at eachother's side working on cars and shared their love for these complicated mechanical works of arts together. A dollie? Please, give this kid a powerdrill.
Having grown a bit since then, her love for the automobile remained unwavering. However that doesn't mean that she hasn't developed a sense of style since those early days of scraped knees and chasing after the neighbor's pet chihuahua with her plastic child sized 4-wheeler. It's the best of both worlds; practical ability and a sense of style. Granted even then despite her newly found sense of fashion she is not always lady-like despite those traits. Seeing as she will have no shame in climbing trees or getting her feet dirty if she has to. And while at first glance she may not be what you expect to find at your local mechanics shop, much less be the actual mechanic, she's forgotten more about machines than most people will ever know. The smell of the diesel fuel gets her blood pumping and the ability to make an engine work like new is what she strives for. If your vehicle's got a problem, just call on Sulfur. She's the right girl for the job.
This is mostly a temporary Reference Sheet reusing the images I had made during the adoption contest. I will make more individualized drawings of her when I have the time so for now, I hope that this will do. If you're curious about her last name, yes, she is indeed a relative of both Nitrogen Seipnir
& Night Seipnir
. That family is practically filled with people who have a thing for technology I swear. Q: How was this Character Obtained? A: This character was won during an adoption contest over at #ClubMTT in 2013 during Round 12.
• Art & Coloring By *Lurockia
• Sulfur Seipnir © *Lurockia
• MTT Concept © *annicron
Tools Used : Paper, Pencil, Wacom Intuos4 Tablet & Adobe Photoshop CS5
Commission Terms • Gallery • Other Links